Vietnam’s FPT reaches nearly 20000 employees
Vietnamese conglomerate FPT reports it currently has 19.952 employees. Of these, 12,532 are male employees, equivalent to 62.8 percent of the company’s total staff. The remaining 7,420 female employees account for 37.2 percent of FPT’s staff. By member company, FPT Software has 6,149 employees, while FPT Telecom has a 4,531-member staff. FPT Retail ranks third with 3,440 employees, followed by FPT IS (2,655 employees), FPT Trading (1,269), FPT Education (962) and FPT Online (588). Compared to l7.439 employees in December 2013, the number of FPT employees grew by 14.4 percent.